Friday, January 7, 2011

Polaris MAX XL Mascara

Polaris Cosmetics Max XL Mascara is protein-rich in strength and flexibility. With botanical extracts and antioxidant vitamins that condition lashes. The hollow fiber brush lifts and separates, creating a long lasting and lengthening lash. It can easily be removed with an eye makeup remover and is gentle on your eyes.

"What I love about the Polaris Cosmetics Max XL mascara is that its a big full brush and the mascara goes on smooth and doesn't clump, it makes my lashes look fuller and more bold. I also love that after a long day I can just re-apply the mascara and it looks just as good as the first time I put it on." - Devon Poer, Fashion Stylist and Journalist

Purchase the MAX XL MASCARA for only $20.00 and you'll receive FREE shipping!!!







No comments: